Technology: DMR Tier II
Application: Commercial/Restaurant/Hotel/Taxi/Outdoor Use etc.
* Dual band, VHF130-174MHz and UHF400-520MHz, U-U,U-V,V-V modes are available.
* Compatible with MOTOROLA, comply with DMR protocal.
* Use Time-Division Multiple-Access (TDMA) digital technology which doubles the number of
users on a single licensed 12.5KHz channel.
* Provides clearer voice communications in digital mode, throughout the coverage area
* Operate in both Digital & Analog mode, allows easily migrate from analog to digital
* Private call, group call and all call in digital mode
* Integrates voice and data to increase operational efficiency
* Enhanced call management features include emergency, call alert, radio check, radio enable
* Transmit admit criteria
* Built in CTCSS/DCS codes in Analog mode
* up to 1000 contacts in Digital mode
* Dual priority channel scan operates in both analog and digital mode
* VOX (optional)
* Firmware can be updated easily to add new features
* IP65 water proof and dust proof
|Frequency Range||VHF: 136-174 MHz and UHF: 400-520 MHz|
|Channel Spacing||12.5 KHz|
|Antenna Impedance||50 Ω|
|Dimension (HxWxT) w/ 3000 mAh Lilon Battery||135 x 55 x 33 mm|
|Average battery life at 5/5/90 duty cycle with battery saver enabled in carrier squelch and transmitter in high power.|
|3000 mAh Lilon Battery||Analog: 15 hrs/ Digital: 20 hrs|
|TX Power Output||High: UHF-5W, VHF-4W|
|Frequency Stability||± 1.0ppm|
|Adjacent Channel Power||60dB ~12.5KHz 65dB~25KHz|
|FM Modulation||11K0F3E~12.5KHz 16KOF3E~25KHz|
|Modulation Maximum Deviation||2.5KHz ~12.5KHz 5KHz~25KHz|
|Digital Protocol||ETSITS 102 361-1-2-3|
|4FSK Digital Mode||12.5KHz(data only): 7K60FXD 12.5KHz(data+voice): 7K60EXE|
|Modulation BER||≤ 5%|
|Digital Sensitivity||0.3uV/-117.4dBm (BER 5% )
0.7uV/-110dBm (BER 1%)
|Analog Sensitivity||0.35 uV/-116dBm (20 dB SINAD)
0.22uV/ -120dBm (Typical)
|Adjacent Channel Selectivity|| 65 dB (TIA603C)
60 dB (ETSI)
|Spurious Response Rejection||75 dB (TIA603C)
70 dB (ETSI)
|Audio Output power||≥500mW|
|Audio Distortion||≤3% (Typical)|
|Operating Temperature||-20 °C ~ +60 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C ~ +85 °C|
|* Specifications subject to change without notice. All specifications shown are typical. Radio meets applicable regulatory|
Q: How to set UHF/VHF without screen?
A: For CTET-660, users could program the radio via programming software, and set like channal 1 to UHF Digital, channal 2 to VHF Digital, Channel 3 to UHF Analog, channel 4 to VHF Digital etc.
Users could clockwise the radio button to change to each channel.